← Back | Blacklist
A man walks into the FBI's HQ, walks though the revolving doors, kneels down, puts his hands behind his head and waits to be arrested. The man is Raymond "Red" Reddington, a criminal concierge and former government agent. He is quickly arrested but offers the FBI unprecedented access to the criminal underworld, but only if he is allowed to work with rookie FBI profiler by the name of Elizabeth Keen. Naturally the FBI are sceptical, but Reddington gives them highly valuable intelligence on an on-going kidnapping and the FBI accept his terms.
Raymond informs the FBI that many accidents they thought were just bad luck, were in fact revealed to be highly sophisticated hits done by a shadowy group of criminals and terrorists.
Raymond Reddington played by James Spader.
Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (AKA Masha Rostova) FBI profiler and special consultant played Megan Boone.
Dembe Zuma is Raymond's bodyguard played by Hisham Tawfiq.
Harold Cooper Director of the Counter-terrorism Division, FBI played by Harry Lennix.
Donald Ressler FBI Special agent played by Diego Klattenhoff.
Tom Keen (AKA Jacob Phelps/Christopher Hargrave) is Elizabeth's husband played by Ryan Eggold.
Aram Mojtabai FBI Computer specialist played by Amir Arison.
Seasons (Major Spoiler Alerts Below):-
- Raymond Reddington surrenders to the FBI on condition that he can work with rookie FBI profiler Elizabeth Keen. Her husband, Tom Keen, is revealed to be spying on her.
- Raymond Reddington learns that his adversary is ex KGB agent Milos Kirchoff. Elizabeth captures her now ex-husband and holds him in a rusty old ship for a few months.
- Elizabeth Keen is now on the run with Raymond Reddington, FBI Agent Donald Ressler, although conflicted, leads the massive manhunt for Liz and Raymond, while FBI Director Harold Cooper is under investigation.
- A mysterious man claims to be Elizabeth's real father and targets her. Without the truth, every day holds more danger for herself, her baby and her husband, Tom. Meanwhile, the Task Force reacts to Liz's resurrection and friendships are fractured. Reddington's specific moral code demands justice when his is betrayed by those closest to him, while battling a new batch unexpected blacklisters.
- Reddington's empire has been destroyed so he and Liz find ways to re-build it. Liz abandons her old life and looks for a fresh start where no one knows her history.
- Liz learns that Raymond Reddington isn’t who he claims, so she is torn between the relationship she's developed with him and her desire to get the truth. Meanwhile, Red leads Liz and the FBI to some of the most strange and dangerous criminals yet, growing his empire and eliminating rivals in the process.
- Raymond wakes up, seemingly paralysed from the waist down, but soon learns it's just a drug so He escapes. Dembe, Liz and the FBI task force search for Raymond.